Slate Properties tailors our management and leasing services to meet your individual needs as a
property owner. Regardless of property size or type, our management team offers the following professional services:
- Continually work to enhance the value of your property by preservation of the existing rental income
- Minimize vacancy by re-renting property using web, print, and virtual marketing
- Provide an evaluation of the property’s income and expenses to minimize cost and maximize cash flow
- Quarterly property inspections including air filter replacement
- Provide monthly management statement showing income and applicable expenses though online Slate Owner’s Portal
- Provide emergency response service to all residents Provide maintenance service requests and repairs and follow-up with residents
- Evaluate and provide feedback on property recommendations and improvements
- Thorough resident screening process including: credit check, background check, income and employment verification, and previous tenancy (Landlord) verification
- Electronic lease execution including all necessary addendum, condominium addendum, or required documents
- Free electronic monthly rent collection for residents and wired proceeds to property owners.
- Apply appropriate late fees, charges, etc Perform move-in / move-out inspections and orientation with new residents
- Coordination of turnover repairs, painting, carpet cleaning, etc.